Chalene's Latest Book Recommendations - 822
Today, Chalene shares her most recent book recommendations — including Audible books!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Join Chalene, Bret and Brock and improve your financial situation by attending one of their free workshops Chalene.com/Workshops
Thank you to our show sponsor Trophy Skin Get 15% off by entering the code LIFER at checkout!!!
Try audible free for 30 days with this link Audible.com/chalene
Nonfiction Book Recommendations:
- Parenting Generation Screen - Jonathan McKee
- Listen - Patty Wipfler
- Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters - Meg Meeker
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons - Meg Meeker
(Trigger Warning) Abuse / Domestic Violence / Crimes Against Children:
Motivation / Self-Improvement
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!