Change Yourself in Order to Change the World with Dhar Mann
CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU.
Most of us have faced one big failure so far in our lives. A huge rock bottom. A super hard time. But Dhar Mann has faced 3 massive failures and he's only in his mid-30s.
I knew about Dhar years ago, when he was a mega-successful Instagram influencer living the life. Or so it seemed.
Dhar Mann is a serial entrepreneur who has experienced the highs and lows of success. From funding millions of dollars in real estate loans at 19, to his time in the medical marijuana industry, to scaling an eight-figure cosmetics business, he has a proven ability to build companies. Most recently he has become the fastest growing viral video creator in less than one year with over 3 billion views across Facebook, IGTV, and YouTube.
Recently, I became friends with Dhar in real life and was blown away by his story of shallow success, failure, rock bottom, reinvention, and true success today.
After disappearing from social media for 4 years, losing everything, including his reputation, and getting into legal trouble, Dhar has reappeared as a new man. I loved hearing him tell his full story, for the first time publicly, and the wisdom he has learned from losing everything to building it back the right way. I'm excited for you to hear this story yourself in Episode 898 with Dhar Mann.
- What was the final thing that made you pull away from social media for 4 years? (8:26)
- Why did you feel like you had to be an early success story? (44:05)
- What’s been your biggest lesson on creating viral content? (1:02:34)
- What should someone focus on when creating content for social media? (1:05:22)
- The story Dhar hasn’t shared publicly yet about his biggest failures (13:20)
- Why your reputation is worth more than money (30:05)
- What happens when you accept that you are the problem (31:54)
- Why you must be in the right mindset to take advantage of opportunities (36:12)
- Why Dhar waited so long to come back on social media (54:00)
- How to stay positive while building your brand and content when no one is watching (56:30)
- Plus much more...
If you enjoyed this episode, check out the video, show notes and more at http://www.lewishowes.com/898 and follow at instagram.com/lewishowes