Charity and Philanthropy During the Holidays - #10Envelopes |CarSmart Edition - 500
Do you give to charities? If so, is it something you practice all year round or do you, like many, amp up your donations during the holidays? And what are your thoughts on giving publicly vs anonymously? Well, today you’ll learn that Chalene comes at this broad topic from a very unique perspective! Plus, she’ll also share what she and her family do to give back during the holiday season, specifically. Make sure you stay tuned till the end for the #10Envelopes CHALLENGE!
Be sure to use #10Envelopes and tag Chalene in your Instagram Stories if you accept Chalene’s Challenge
Links from today’s episode:
- Join Chalene this Holiday Season by helping her reach her donation goal! Click here: International Justice Mission
- Learn more about The Paul Mitchell School Charities at FunRaising
- Leave Chalene a message review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!