Chartable Radio Returns: What's New at Chartable?
Chartable co-founders Dave and Harish return to discuss what they've been working on in 2020, what they have planned for Chartable in 2021, which podcasts they've been listening to lately, and more.
Discussed in this episode:
- What's been going on at Chartable since the last episode of Chartable Radio
- A quick overview of Chartable's products and features (podcast analytics & attribution tools for publishers and advertisers)
- The rollout of Chartable 2.0 and what improvements we've made
- Why we're excited about what we have planned for 2021
- Growing the Chartable team
- Which podcasts we've been listening to lately
- Floodlines: The story of an unnatural disaster
- Lost Notes: Stevie Wonder
- The Daily
- Deep Questions with Cal Newport
- Sign up for a free Chartable account today
- Follow Chartable on Twitter
- Listen to more episodes of Chartable Radio
Thanks for listening! Please subscribe and review in your podcast app of choice, and send any feedback or questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.