Chicken Coops and Bee Hives for the Future - KM139
Yay, we have just released a new beekeeping show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We sure enjoyed bringing it to you.
This week we learn about a new project involving sustainable schools and we learn how to requeen a hot hive in ten easy steps. We also have Roving Reports from Poland and the United States of America.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Chicken coops, beehives, medicinal plants future for sustainable schools
- Re-queening a 'Hot' Hive in 10 Steps
What is in the Show
- Who helped us in bringing this show to you? 00:00:55
- What does it mean to be an Organic or Natural Beekeeper? 00:02:13
- Roving Reporters 00:16:22
- - North Carolina 00:16:41
- - Krobia, Poland 00:19:25
- Beekeeping News 00:23:56
- Chicken coops, beehives, medicinal plants future for sustainable schools 00:24:11
- Re-queening a 'Hot' Hive in 10 Steps 00:26:56
- Feedback from You 00:32:20
Full show notes
These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes include pictures and more detail information about the show. The full shows are locked for non-supporters until the shows have been released to the public.
The full show notes are here:-
Gary and Margaret
kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media