China’s power crises and how it affects sourcing in China! |Ep.39
Learn more about China’s power crises and how it affects sourcing in China!
Hey guys, today is a real treat!
I am interviewing an expert on China sourcing, and it is a great honor to get access to someone with this much experience in China because the big brands usually hide these guys in the background.
Chris has worked with every major brand. To name a few; Blendtec, Honeywell, Breville, Cuisinart, John Deere, Medtronic, Binske, Garmin, Storm Kimonos, Addidas, and so many more.
Today we will be discussing with him a range of topics;
- What are the current challenges of China’s power problems?
- Where and why are companies moving manufacturing out of China?
- Is China still the best place to source for small businesses and small purchasing volume.
- What product categories are the best sourced out of China?
- Can you save more in other countries?
- How and why should we move production from China?
- Is there a mass exodus from China manufacturing?
- Interesting anecdotes and tips from Chris on dealing with Chinese suppliers.
I hope you enjoy the podcast! Remember to schedule your free call today with our team on the ground in China. You can discuss any sourcing issues or manufacturing needs in China, no matter how big or small.
🎦 Watch it on Youtube. | https://youtu.be/rcXQcVS2Pq4
Need help sourcing products or developing products in China? ☎️ Schedule your FREE Call!
👋 Visit us at www.GlobalTQM.com
📧 Email us at email@example.com
Have a great day!
➣ Apple Podcast | https://go.globaltqm.com/Apple-GTQM-Podcast
➣ Google Podcast | https://go.globaltqm.com/Google-GTQM-Podcast
➣ Spotify Podcast | https://go.globaltqm.com/Spotify-GTQM-Podcast
📘 Just starting out in e-commerce? Download our FREE guide.
Want to know more about our comprehensive China Sourcing services? Visit our website.
Need advice on a China Sourcing problem or recommendations on which services you need? Schedule a FREE call.
Want to fast-track your success with coaching or mentoring from a China Sourcing expert? Book your session today.
See David featured in...
➤ USA TODAY Featured with Mark Cuban, billionaire, owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, and Shark on “Shark Tank” and Barbara Corcoran, founde</