ChrisCast Episode 1: Sportif (or, how the hell did I get like this, eh, FFS!?)
This is the episode where I almost cop to an eating disorder and then complain a lot about how heavy I am.
- Food is a constant struggle
- Weight is a constant struggle
- I am currently 350 lbs (158.75733 kilos, 25 stone)
- I love to run (I call it my zombie shuffle)
- I love to bike (please help me name my 2010 Surly Steamroller)
- I love to row (100 lbs too heavy, I'll sink the boats—even the fat one)
- I love to swing kettlebells (call me Girevik)
- I really love Spin class but haven't gone recently.
- I hope this podcast is more fun than depressing.
- Let me know!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/chrisabraham/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/chrisabraham/support
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store