Christmas Time in the Bee Yard - KM131
Merry Christmas, we have just released a new beekeeping show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We sure enjoyed bringing it to you.
In this episode we are talking about Beekeeping in Belfast, A famous Beekeeping Author has passed and What kind of Sugar is good for bees.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Belfast's Hydebank a hive of activity as behind-bars beekeeping creates a buzz
- Sue Hubbell, Who Wrote of Bees and Self-Reliance, Dies at 83
- What kind of sugar should I feed my bees?
- A flower map to help NZ beekeepers
Here is what is in the show (Now with Times)
- What's been happening at kiwimana? 00:02:37
- New Zealand Beekeepers - toot toot 00:17:09
- Shout out to Gudny 00:20:11
- Global Roving Reporters 00:23:19
- - Portland Oregon, USA 00:23:34
- - Ontario, Canada 00:26:13
- - Sheffield in the UK 00:28:23
- What should you be doing with your bees? 00:32:46
- Blog Recap 00:39:12
- What products have been used in our work? 00:43:36
- Beekeeping News 00:45:22
- Belfast's Hydebank a hive of activity as behind-bars beekeeping creates a buzz 00:45:36
- Sue Hubbell, Who Wrote of Bees and Self-Reliance, Dies at 83 00:48:31
- What kind of sugar should I feed my bees? 00:51:19
- A flower map to help NZ beekeepers 00:56:00
- What's your Number One Beekeeping Problem? 01:00:17
- Feedback from you guys!!! 01:05:59
Full show notes
These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes includes pictures and more detail information about the show. The full shows are locked for non supporters until the shows has been released to the public.
The full show notes are here:-
Gary and Margaret
kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media
Learn ways to subscribe HERE to get the next episode the minute it is released