Claudia Gonzalez Talks About Her Faculty Led Programs in China
In this episode Claudia Gonzalez took a break from obtaining a Master's degree and sat down for a few minutes to discuss her faculty led programmed trips to China...both of them.
Claudia actually went to China twice. Listen to this episode, and you won't be afraid of getting lost, like Claudia and her friend did. This interview is perfect if you're thinking about taking a faculty led program, or studying abroad in China.
A big thank you Claudia Gonzalez for taking the time to do the interview.
- Claudia's voyage into faculty led programming [1:11]
- Doubts prior to leaving for China [3:03]
- Life in post olympics China [3:56]
- Experiencing The Temples in Beijing [4:37]
- Why Claudia decided to go to Beijing twice [5:39]
- Exploring the rest of China and getting lost in it [6:07]
- Getting turned around in a red light district
- Authentic, Chinese cuisine [9:01]
- The Beijing Duck!
- How Claudia's experiences have affected her since she returned [9:34]
- Embarking on her Master's degree at Eastern Illinois [10:25]
- Recommendations & Advice [11:19]
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app