Clear Communication Starts with Self-Awareness
Bahamian American Monique Russell MSC is an International Teacher, and Executive Communications Coach based in Atlanta, GA where she teaches effective communication strategies. Monique believes that knowing how to communicate confidently begins from the inside.
- The Carry On Friends Journal Giveaway (The first 4 people to email email@example.com will get one of the journals)
- DiSC Assessment
- COF Episode 117: Understand who You are to develop Confidence.
- Start where you can get in to start developing your emotional intelligence, building self awareness by using the journal, or the DISC assessment.
- Communication and Emotional intelligence starts at home. What we bring into work is based on what we've absorbed, observed and absorbed at home and subconsciously unconsciously bring some of these behaviors at work.
- If you want to truly be a manager at work, you have to do people development, and people development starts with you. If you can't develop yourself, you cannot develop other people.
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review in Apple Podcasts.