Climate Change: Parenting, Pensions & CETA - Paul McCormack Cooney
Episode 54 is coming from the vaults as I interviewed fellow activist Paul McCormack Cooney a few months ago. Paul is another absolutely wonderful human I got to know through Extinction Rebellion. He recently started a blog called Climate Dad which despite being a work in progress, I definitely recommend checking out! And you can follow Paul on Twitter @PaulMcCC or Instagram @climatedad.ie.
We cover some everyday topics like parenting, but we also touch on the ever-lasting, controversial CETA, a trade agreement you may have heard of… Have a listen and let me know what you think!
- [04:15 ] A bit about Paul & what sparked his eco consciousness.
- [10:10 ] Cool Planet & Extinction Rebellion.
- [18:00 ] Linking Paul’s work in the Pension sector to our climate action perception.
- [23:30 ] Starting his blog, Climate Dad.
- [25:35 ] Talking to his kids about Climate Change.
- [31:35 ] Dealing with burnout.
- [34:50 ] A quick guide to CETA.
- [41:30 ] Random questions!
- Al Gore Inconvenient Truth.
- David Wallace Wells article The Uninhabitable Earth.
- YouTube Interview with David Wells and Michael Man.
- Shannon LNG.
- Greta Saves the World game.
- I Am Greta Documentary.
- Kiss The Ground Documentary.
Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/bookofleaves.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.