Clint Herndon: Redefining Success
This episode is brought to you by our guest Mollie Eliasof, who connected me with Clint Herndon. Shout-out to Mollie and make sure to check the episode with Mollie, because she's amazing. Also, check my interview with Clint on 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐨𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
Clint shares his story and how he overcame difficult challenges like PTSD, divorce and being jobless in Peru to building a thriving successful accounting practice.
𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) with over eleven years of law enforcement experience and over twelve years in the accounting field.
Clint has always been a numbers guy, but through his career and life experiences, he began to evaluate how he could best serve others. His time in law enforcement helped him to understand how important a few minutes of listening can be to someone in any walk of life. Clint has translated that into building an accounting and consulting firm that focuses on the idea of helping clients reach their “next peak.”
An avid outdoorsman, health nut, and family guy, Clint stays active year-round… yes even during tax season!
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐍𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:
1. Changing Habits and Personal Mastery
2. Modelling successful people
3. Perfection is the enemy of the progress
4. Self-sabotage and Inner Voices
5. Feel the feeling - slow down and check-in with yourself
6. Personal Responsibility and asking questions
𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:
“A year from now, you will wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb
Books and Resources Mentioned:
1. The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
2. Atomic Habits by James Clear
3. Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
4. Positive intelligence - book and saboteur assessment: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/
Previous Episodes mentioned from The Fearless and Successful Show:
Clint's call to action:
- Listen to his podcast The Next Peak podcast: https://nextpeakpodcast.com/
D's call to action:
- Share your biggest takeaway over at Instagram tagging Clint: https://www.instagram.com/nextpeakpodcast and myself www.instagram.com/dijanallugolli
- Rate the podcast on Android or Apple: https://reviewthispodcast.com/insider
- Check our website for ways to collaborate with D: www.dijanallugolli.com
LOVE + GRATITUDE
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/fearlessandsuccessful/message