Closing More Deals by Working with Real Estate Investors with CEO of Agents Invest Jennifer Beadles
In this episode, we'll be discussing how to scale your real estate business by working with real estate investors.
As a real estate agent, it is critical to have a steady stream of clients and deals to keep your business thriving. And by partnering with real estate investors, you can tap into a whole new source of opportunities and take your business to the next level.
We'll be discussing the benefits of working with investors, the strategies for finding the right partnerships, and the key considerations for making these collaborations successful.
Meet Jennifer Beadles, CEO of Agents Invest. She is a real estate agent coach, and an expert in out-of-state buy-and-hold investing. Her passion today is twofold - helping investors build and scale their own rental portfolios, and coaching real estate agents on how to build their own portfolios while focusing on the unique benefits to working with real estate investor clients.
Jennifer has over 15 years of real estate expertise, working with a variety of investment strategies, including BRRR, value-add multifamily, build-to-rent, assisted living, private financing, foreclosures, auctions, new construction, land development, and out-of-state investing.
During her career, Jennifer has sold more than $120M+ in real estate while buying rentals and building up her own passive income streams - over 250 properties in seven different states!
Things we discussed in this episode:
- Teaching new and experienced investors how to find, analyze and fund deals
- How to connect investors with off-market deals across the country
- Helping brokerages, agents, and teams find (and keep) more investor clients
- How to connect with an investor client base
- Who are the types of investor clients that agents should focus on?
- Tax strategies and benefits of working with real estate investor clients
- Why high net worth investor clients might be less concerned with cash flow
- Acting as a concierge to the professional advice that real estate investors will need (cost segregation, CPAs, property managers, contractors, etc.)
Where you can find Jennifer:
Agent Invest website - https://agentsinvest.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AgentsInvest
Addicted to ROI w
The Physician Syndicate Podcast: A podcast for physicians to jump into the startup world.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifyThe Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent
Welcome to the Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent Podcast where we look at real...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn