Join Austen David and Jayce Reed on 4-H CloverCast as they begin to explore what Collegiate 4-H is really about! They have the pleasure of interviewing, Hope Dohlman, a current Iowa State University Collegiate 4-H member, who shares about her own experiences. This not only includes what her favorite memories are and what Collegiate 4-H does, but she also shares a little bit about how and why people should join. While speaking with Hope, they also introduce the 4-H scholarships available and encourage all senior members to apply!
Thank you for listening and do not forget to join us again on December 16th to hear about meat judging with a few other state council members!
- Collegiate 4-H page (https://www.stuorg.iastate.edu/isucollegiate4-h)
- 4-H Scholarship page (www.iowa4hfoundation.org/scholarships)
- Helpful Hints for 4-H Scholarships
- 4-H Preservation information (https://4-hhistorypreservation.com/History/Collegiate/Collegiate_4-H.pdf)
4-H CloverCast Goals:
- To provide a safe opportunity for State 4-H Council members to engage with other 4-H’ers around the state.
- To reach current 4-H’ers and potential 4-H’ers through thoughtful, informational, and personal discussion centered around 4-H learning opportunities and experiences.
- To provide State 4-H Council members the opportunity to grow themselves personally and professionally as they take part in and learn about each step of the podcast production process.