Coming Home to Yourself After Divorce with Lora Anne Strong
Episode 145 | Coming Home to Yourself After Divorce with Lora Anne Strong (there is a glitch with the audio in for about 60-seconds in the beginning)
My friend and returning guest, Lora Anne Strong talks about life after divorce, and how she has healed in her recovery.
Lora Anne Strong, is a women's transformational coach. She helps women Rise, through her workshops, digital programs that use a Mind, Body, Spirit approach.
She is a leader, a student, a lover of coffee & cacao and lives with her, “dog companion, Rex.
She is also the founder of Project Sober, a community for women in recovery. A fun fact: She competed in her first Fitness competition at age 55!
- Asking for divorce and later having second-thoughts
- Dating right after the split
- Sober for 14 years and started drinking again when she started dating
- Going from hating her life and being negative to healing
- Letting go of dating and an unhealthy relationship
- Getting out of debt and selling a house that was falling apart
- The shame and guilt of her home and letting go of it all
- The day she hired a realtor to sell her home
- Accepting herself where she was and taking control of her life
- Healing from trauma and divorce
- Deciding she didn’t need to date or find a man to take care of her and her son
- Excerpt from her book where she wrote a letter to her inner child
To find Lora:
Project Sober Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1948993442070200
Climbing Mountains & Creating Magic: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2238105383156418/
Reach out to Lori via email email@example.com.
Lori's website: https://www.lorimassicot.com
Join Elevate: https://www.lorimassicot.com/elevatenow
Say hello to Lori on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lorimassicot
Listen to Lora's first episode: