Common business practices in your country
In this episode, Christina and Fluency Club Leader [NAME] talk about:
- business practices in the US
- how a casual, polite sounding request is an order
- the importance of observing others around you
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- a higher up = a senior person in an organization; someone whose position is above yours
- on the surface = something obvious or superficial; lacking substance
- subtle = not obvious; a clever and indirect method of achieving something
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your first month!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)