Community Q&A: A1c (Blood Sugar Going up on Carnivore?) & More - Episode 5
Hey guys, here’s episode 5 of community Q&As!
- Why is my A1C is going up?
- When do you anticipate taking new clients?
- There are some influencers that say keto is bad long term. Your thoughts?
- Low carb caused hormonal imbalances?
- Chemical hormone replacement for menopause or natural herbs?
- Fruit and honey, yay or nay?
- Protein as the main energy source isn’t accurate? Why is that?
- Fasting – best time for women with cycle
- Cheese on carnivore, yes/no?
- Topical creams for face: Animal fats vs plant oils?
- Carnivore diet and the effect on the microbiome?
- Swallowing beef liver whole – ideal for digestion?
- Hives from allergies?
- Hair loss and prevention?
- Puffy/swelling face and body. Why?
- Dry mouth a thing? 7 months in
- Herbal treatments or supplements for SIBO?
- Thoughts on natural psychedelics?
- People’s Beef Jerky
- NwJ Carnivore Bloodwork
- NwJ Symptom Burden
- NwJ newsletter
- NwJ Stress Episode
- SIBO Study + YouTube
- T3 and exercise study
- Honey and Fruit Q&A
- Dairy Blog post
- Think Dirty and EWG’s Skincare
- Microbiome + Carnivore
- GI Map
- Liver: Don’t Eat Just Beef
- Histamine Support
- Omega 3 Testing
- Sole Water Recipe
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.