Community and Leadership with Scott Amenta
In this episode of Le Podcast, I have the pleasure of having Scott Amenta joining. Scott is a Community Builder, co-Founder of Propel, and the Chief of Staff Network. We explore Community, Leadership, and the Chief of Staff role.
The other topics we discussed:
- What is a Community Builder?
- The evolution of Communities
- The Chief of Staff role
- The Chief of Staff Network
- The importance of community in personal and professional development
- How to build a Leadership Team
- Culture-fit, culture-add, and exponential-add through diversity
- Alexis Ohanian as a leader to look-up to in Community building
You can find more references and the transcript in the companion blog post.