Compliant CDI Technology
There’s never enough time to keep up with the myriad of changes confronting clinical documentation integrity specialists (CDISs). And that is why Talk Ten Tuesdays will reveal important content about a new white paper developed by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and the Association of Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialist (ACDIS), as part of a featured segment during the next edition of the weekly Internet radio broadcast.
“Compliant Clinical Documentation Integrity Technology Standards,” includes information about the clinical documentation integrity (CDI) technology landscape, recognizing documentation integrity practices, evaluating compliant CDI technology vendors, developing compliant policies and procedures, and the application of technology. It’s just in time for CDI preparation, and just what the doctor ordered. Reporting on the white paper will be Tammy Combs, AHIMA’s Practice Director of CDI and Clinical Foundations.
The live broadcast will also feature these other segments:
- News Update: Malnutrition: Ronald Hirsch, MD, a familiar voice on Monitor Mondays, will report on the latest wrinkle in the clinical data world: “severe malnutrition” has been added to the Program for Payment Patterns Electronic Report (PEPPER). Hirsch will report on why this is crucially important for CDISs.
- Tuesday Focus: 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule: Nationally recognized professional auditor, coder, and educator Terry Fletcher will report on financial impacts for physician practices.
- The Dunn Report: Denial Prevention: Legendary health information management (HIM) icon Rose Dunn will return to the broadcast with her exclusive report on how to prevent coding denials.
- The Coding Report: Laurie Johnson will report on the latest coding news that has appeared on her radar screen.
- News Desk: Timothy Powell, compliance expert and ICD10monitor national correspondent, will anchor the Talk Ten Tuesdays News Desk.
- TalkBack: Erica Remer, MD, founder and president of Erica Remer, MD, Inc., and Talk Ten Tuesdays co-host, will report on a subject that has caught her attention during her popular segment.