Conflict Isn't Bad—Fighting the Real Enemy, NOT Each Other!
Most of were raised to believe that "conflict is bad" and to be avoided at all costs! The truth is, in healthy relationships, conflict should be expected and even encouraged! Conflict doesn't destroy a marriage—it's the way it's handled that does. In this podcast you'll learn:
- The differences between "conflict" and "contention."
- How to engage in "Collaborative Conflict"
- Real connection in a relationship has very little to do with "agreement"
- Seeking to understand and to be understood is the key
- How "ego-defense-mechanisms" get in the way of real connection
- The role TRAUMA plays in conflict and contention
Visit the PBSE website at: pbsepodcast.com
Find out more about Steve Moore at: Ascension Counseling
Learn more about Mark Kastleman at: Reclaim Counseling Services
A crucial part of fighting the real enemy is eliminating secrets in your marriage relationship—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/no-more-secrets-in-your-marriage
Fighting together means seeking "true" intimacy vs. simply having sex—https://www.reclaimcounselingservices.com/true-intimacy-vs-sex-in-marriage