Connect with your audience by connecting with yourself
In this episode of the Marketing Like a Mother podcast, Olivia is chatting with the Integrated Success Coach herself, Laura Ellera.
Laura is an award-winning, top-ranking podcaster, speaker, neuroscientist in training and ICF accredited Integrated Success Coach™️ whose sole purpose in life is to help female leaders connect deeply to themselves, their message, and their audience by releasing their subconscious resistance to success so that they can lead with integrity and grace.
In this episode, Laura and I discuss:
- Lessons from a “flopped” launch
- How connecting deeply with your audience is the key to success
- How that connection starts with first connecting with ourselves
- The steps to take to establish that connection
- Balancing the science and the woo
- How Laura balanced motherhood, life, and a business after being diagnosed with PND two days before her husband left for Afghanistan for two years, and how training and competing in an Ironman helped her
Other links mentioned: