Conscious Parenting & The Power of Saying No with Cal Callahan : Episode 282
Text the word JOURNAL to 202-217-0704 to receive journal prompts & to connect 1:1 with me!! YES, that’s my # and it’s ME!
What's Your Money Frequency? Find Out Now
Come say hi over on Instagram
Cal’s Book Recommendations:
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide To Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Lion Tracker's Guide to Life by Boyd Varty
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- What does abundance mean to Cal
- Taking a better look at why we may be people pleasers and overachievers
- Navigating through soul contracts with people who have hurt us
- Learning to find the pleasure in the pain
- How Cal integrates his breakthroughs and healing with his children so they heal too
- How to start building an open and communicative relationship with your children
- Releasing the shoulds and relearning what parenting means to you
- Start getting present with what feels good for you today
- Learning how to set boundaries and start saying yes to fun
- The importance of speaking your truth and pausing before saying yes or no
- Cal’s life-changing awakening that had him stop saying yes to everything
Today, I got to chat with the incredible, Call Callahan. In this episode we dive deep into soul contracts, modern parenting, building a relationship with your children, setting boundaries, speaking your truth, having fun, healing parental wounds and so much more. Cal shares his healing journey with us and a major life moment that awakened him into the life he leads today. This conversation is so juicy and definitely one you are going to want to save.
Cal Callahan hosts The Great Unlearn podcast and runs Unlearn Ventures, an investment fund and incubator for forward-thinking projects. After retiring from a successful financial trading career at age 41, he now lives in Austin, TX with his wife, three kids, two dogs and pet pig named Petunia. Through The Great Unlearn podcast, Cal shares conversations with some of the world’s leading experts & performers to help men and women unlearn their way into a new way of being.
Connect with Cal: Instagram