Controllable Causes of Happiness
We will learn:
- The scientific equation of happiness
- Why chasing success creates unhappiness
- The principle of smart energy investment
Do you believe that your happiness is under your control?
People who do believe that they’re in control of their own happiness, are actually 32% happier than people who think it’s all in the genes.
Likewise, people that are already unhappy are 5 times more likely to believe that their happiness is out of their control, compared to happy people.
This happens because our brains automatically look for evidence to support our beliefs, which can make it really difficult to jump the gap from unhappiness to happiness.
How can we start to wake up and choose happiness every single day?
That’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Robert Mack, Positive Psychology Expert, Celebrity Happiness Coach, Executive Coach, and Author.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/186
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self: https://mindlove.com/morning
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations: https://mindlove.com/premium
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.