Craft Beer for the Homeless
Sponsor: Kopacetic Beer Factory
Guest: Aaron Harden of 812 Farms
What we talked about:
Topics from the show
- Other Half Supermuscioni Extra Fancy Pilsner
- What’s an Italian-style beer? We still don’t know
- The beers that Aaron trades to get Other Half beers
- Ant’s beer adventure (Perennial Artisan Ales)
- Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose
- Aaron’s beer adventure (Bloomington Craft Beer Fest, Hoosier Brewing Co., Maidens Brewery)
- Patreon Shoutouts & 12.05 Distillery Vodka
- The breweries that 812 Farms currently works with
- Matt’s beer adventure (Pies & Pints, Untitled Art, Toppling Goliath, Dogfish Head)
- Craft beer & homeless people
- Is 812 Farms still trying to grow hops indoors?
- 450 North Brewing SLUSHY Bay Breeze
- What goes into the beginning of growing season?
- Type of pests Indiana hop farmers have to deal with
- How does organic work in the world of farming?
- 812 Farms creating a brewery, restaurant, and wedding venue
- What beers are using his hops this year?
- Wet hops vs pellets vs hop hash vs hop oil
- Metazoa Brewing Co. Hoppopotamus
- Shrink wrap vs printed, vs textured can labels
Check out our podcasting host, Pinecast. Start your own podcast for free, no credit card required, forever. If you decide to upgrade, use coupon code r-a28fff for 40% off for 4 months, and support Barrel Chat Podcast.