Create Realistic Habits To Achieve Un-Realistic Goals, Jonathan Edwards
Some of the topics covered on this episode of The Sales Podcast:
- Olympian, Speaker, Author.
- Planning for longterm goals is tough if your environment doesn't support it
- Dive in and start now. The opportunity is coming whether you're ready or not.
- Understand your own personality
- There are no unrealistic goals just unrealistic habits to reach those goals.
- If you feel threatened by your goals you're going to have issues.
- Find a good coach/mentor
- Upgrade your input
- When you have a goal you need the habits to back it up
- Every day you have the chance to be perfect according to your plan
- Super-compensation in sports
- You need to rest
- You have a physical ability to do what you do.
- You have a technical ability to do what you do.
- You have a tactical ability to do what you do.
- You're looking for "one thing that will fix it all," and that's unfair.
- Athletes look at all areas and try to grow 1% in all of them.
- Rest so the body and brain can recover
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store