Creating Brand Ambassadors: The Secret to Promotional Product Success with Swire Ho
In this episode of the Marketing Boost Solutions, our special guest, Swire Ho, also known as ‘the Promo Guy' and host of The Small Business Show podcast, shares valuable insights on how to choose the right promotional products, target the ideal client, and create a customer journey. Learn its strategic use for your target market, and encourage your audience indirectly to build brand awareness and become advocates for your products and services.
Some of his notable accomplishments include receiving the SCORE Award for Small Business Success and becoming the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year in. Additionally, he’s also recognized as one of the best promo pros on social media and a subject matter expert on promotional products in over 100+ podcasts
Find out more about Swire Ho below:
Click subscribe for more practical tips and ideas to effectively grow and scale your businesses.
- Choosing the Right Promotional Products [00:05:27 ] The importance of choosing the right promotional products and targeting the ideal client.
- Promoting a Brand at Trade Shows [00:09:59 ] Swire Ho discusses the importance of creating an engaging experience at trade shows and capturing leads through qualifying buyers and incentivizing them to take action.
- Asking for Testimonials and Referrals [00:19:05 ] Discussion on how to ask for testimonials and referrals, including offering incentives and coaching clients on how to provide effective testimonials.
- Automating Business with Marketing Tools [00:25:50 ] Marketing Boost Solutions as a tool to automate businesses and capture, nurture, and convert prospects into clients.
- Online Reputation [00:32:59 ] Importance of having a good online reputation and relevant content for your industry.