Creating Healthy Spiritual Disciplines | Ep. 455
Last year changed a lot of our spiritual disciplines when it came to going to church and our daily habits. But it’s important that we find a way to have healthy spiritual disciplines no matter our scenario. So, what is a spiritual discipline? What happens to our marriage when we neglect our spiritual disciplines? Today Dr. Kim and Christina will answer these and other helpful questions with grace and wisdom.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Your spouse’s love tank can’t stay full unless you make sure to fill it up! Find out what helps give them that lovin’ feeling with our “Love Cans” resource!
- YouVersion Bible Reading plans are a great use of screen time! Have you read any of our Awesome Marriage plans?
- Have a question for us, or a marriage story to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a direct message on Instagram, Facebook Twitter OR TikTok! We respond to every one of our messages and we love hearing from you!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!
- Are you getting Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day email or text? If not, this is a great starting point to help you make a positive impact on your marriage each day. Sign up here!