Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Join our hosts Gabi and Luke, with guest speaker Bindi in the seventh episode of Chat YA Up! where we read young adult books and then review them for you!
For more information, follow us on Instagram & Facebook and don't forget to check out Library at Home!
Our seventh episode is Crown of Midnight, by Sarah J. Maas.
Eighteen-year-old Celaena Sardothien is bold, daring and beautiful - the perfect seductress and the greatest assassin her world has ever known.
But though she won the King's contest and became his champion, Celaena has been granted neither her liberty nor the freedom to follow her heart. The slavery of the suffocating salt mines of Endovier that scarred her past is nothing compared to a life bound to her darkest enemy, a king whose rule is so dark and evil it is near impossible to defy.
Celaena faces a choice that is tearing her heart to pieces: kill in cold blood for a man she hates, or risk sentencing those she loves to death. Celaena must decide what she will fight for: survival, love or the future of a kingdom. Because an assassin cannot have it all... And trying to may just destroy her.
Love or loathe Celaena, she will slice open your heart with her dagger and leave you bleeding long after the last page of the highly anticipated sequel in what is undeniably the hottest new fantasy series.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (25-11-2020)
- Lenny's Book of Everything by Karen Foxlee (9-12-2020)
- After the Lights Go Out by Lili Wilkinson (23-12-2020)
- Sabriel by Garth Nix (6-1-2021)
- Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein (20-1-2021)
- Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (3-2-2021)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (17-2-2021)
- What I Like About Me by Jenna Guillame - This episode will include an interview with the author. (3-3-2021)
- Gap Year in Ghost Town by Michael Pryor (17-3-2021)
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (31-3-2021)
- A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (14-4-2021)
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (28-4-2021)