Cruciferous Can HELP Thyroid Function, Not Kill It!
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=AGM(Anchor)
In this podcast, Dr. Berg discussed about cruciferous and the thyroid. The thyroid needs iodine as its minerals and Thiocyanate, a chemical in cruciferous vegetables has the capacity to compete for iodine which could cause a condition called hypothyroid. But this condition will not happen unless you are iodine deficient in the first place. He also talks about the benefits of cruciferous vegetables.
Benefits of Cruciferous Vegetables:
• Anti-Angiogenesis – the tumor has the blood vessel supplying its nutrients.
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin K
• Phytonutrients / Chlorophyll
• Potential for Phase I, II Detoxification – Helps boost the breakdown of poisons and chemicals in the body though certain enzymes in the liver by turning it into harmless water soluble particles.
• Liver Essential - T3-T4
• Fiber Feeds Microbes – Increase bile
• Cooked and Fermented – Decrease thiocyanate chemicals.
• Anti-Estrogenic Effect
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor