Cyber Marketing Con 2022: From the horse’s mouth: CISO Q&A on solving the cyber marketer’s dilemma. [Special Editions]
At the 2022 Cyber Marketing Con, the CyberWire presented a CISO Q&A panel session on how to help cyber marketers reach CISOs and other security executives in the industry. The panel included Rick Howard, CSO of N2K Networks, Jaclyn Miller, Head of InfoSec and IT at DispatchHealth, Ted Wagner, CISO of SAP NS2, and was moderated by board director & and operating partner, Michelle Perry.
Listen in as the panel discusses:
- What works and doesn’t work in getting a security executive’s attention.
- Message trust, message fatigue, and what you can do about it.
- Trusted information sources and how security executives use them.
- Positioning and messaging that is actually meaningful to decision makers.
- The security executive’s purchasing behavior and why skepticism is the driving force.
Stay tuned until the end to hear us answer some additional bonus questions submitted by attendees.