Daniel Bronfman | Leasing In A Lockdown
Richard Costello connects with Daniel Bronfman
A rising star in the CRE industry, Daniel works for Canderel, leasing a portfolio of 12 office and retail properties across the GTA.
Not shy of taking on responsibility, Daniel is also the designated broker of record for Canderel in Ontario. Known for his excellence in customer service and ability to get deals done even during a global pandemic, Daniel shares his insights and advice from his past four years in the industry.
In this episode you’ll hear Daniel touch on the following:
- His experience and biggest takeaways from starting his CRE career in brokerage.
- The main differences between working in brokerage and for a landlord.
- Typical week of a Leasing Representative.
- The best and most challenging aspects of his job.
- What skills are most important in order to be a successful leasing manager.
- Proudest professional accomplishment so far.
- Importance of a mentor.
- Advice for anyone starting out in the industry.
- Quick fire questions including favourite restaurant(s) and sprit animal!