Data Doesn't Lie, Right? But It Can Be Misleading! With Special Guest, Economist Jon Schwabish
I've heard the phrase "data doesn't lie" or "numbers don't lie" more times than I can count. But, as we discuss in this podcast episode; numbers, graphs, figures - they can all be manipulated. Our guest, Jon Schwabish, discusses with us some of his research and some examples of statistical manipulation and misrepresentation.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support