Dave Ramsey ON: Fixing Your Relationship with Money & How to Break the Beliefs Holding You Back From Success
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Jay Shetty chats with Dave Ramsey to talk about having a healthy relationship with our finances. Having a lot of money, buying a house, owning expensive cars, living in luxury - many of us dream of having a purposeful and productive life - and we work hard to reach this goal. But it’s never an easy goal to achieve, and more than anything, not many of us can have great financial success.
Dave Ramsey is an eight-time No. 1 national best-selling author, personal finance expert and host of The Ramsey Show, heard by more than 23 million listeners each week. He has appeared on Good Morning America, CBS Mornings, Today Show, Fox News, CNN, Fox Business, and many more. Since 1992, Dave has helped people regain control of their money, build wealth and enhance their lives. He also serves as CEO for the company, Ramsey Solutions.
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 02:16 How did it start for Dave Ramsey?
- 06:26 How to start having a healthy relationship with your finances
- 09:51 Stories about loans and debts
- 12:27 Can anyone be a millionaire?
- 15:45 We become who we hang around with
- 18:42 Incorporating spirituality into your finances
- 21:25 Difference between a millionaire and baby steps millionaire
- 27:00 How to become a millionaire?
- 30:38 The ability to delay pleasure is a sign of maturity
- 35:07 Winning does not heal you
- 39:26 Why do we have a fear that wealth will ruin our kids?
- 47:32 Why equal is not fair
- 53:02 Dave on Final Five