David Champion: psilocybin, cannabis, relationships, vulnerability, UX, & change - Disrupt Everything #91
"Invest in relationships" - David Champion.
It is a new episode of Disrupt Everything podcast series, dissertations, conversations and interviews on disruption, personal and professional reinvention, ultra-productivity and holistic high-performance.
We bring a new interview, in English this time, with another one of those guests who take my hiccups and amaze me, David Champion. A new world scholar passionate about human behavior, disruptive technology, user experience design, mindfulness and psychedelics, to be more exact, psilocybin. This mixture turns David into a disruptor, topics on which the questions and answers revolve.
David is a person with unusual sensitivity. One of the most vulnerable and open people I have met despite his young age. The podcast is a lesson in ethics, respect, integrity, service and love, by our new guest.
"Alcohol is at the top of the list, and psilocybin at the bottom" - David Champion.
Index of contents
- Milestones that stood out.
- Most significative moments.
- Daily practices, routines, rituals and habits.
- Psilocybin, a journey from its roots to its role in society.
- Influential books on psychedelics.
- The biggest lessons as co-founder and CPO.
- Launched projects, failures, successes. Expensive and cheap ones.
- Core skills.
- Super habits.
- Today's challenge.
- Non-requested advice.