DeShuna Spencer on Building a Successful Niche Streaming Service
Your YouTube channel is a marketing engine for your VOD. It's where you get your streaming business discovered and grow your brand.
Today, we're joined by DeShuna Spencer, founder of kweliTV to learn about building a successful niche video streaming business.
Kweli means Truth in Swahili. In this episode, DeShuna shares the truth about running a niche streaming service. Stay tuned to learn:
- What KweliTV is and how it came about
- How a niche entertainment SVOD can succeed
- How a VOD platform can enable you to offer value to your audience
- How KweliTV seek out and get new content
- How KweliTV is managing the royalties
- The importance of offering free trials
- What does it take to grow in today's media landscape
- How KweliTV continues to grow and thrive
Check out kweliTV: https://www.kweli.tv/
Have questions? Tweet us @uscreentv
Check out our free Video Business School here.
Subscribe to Uscreen YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/uscreentv/?sub_confirmation=1
Presented by Uscreen: https://www.uscreen.tv/