Dealing with Anxiety and Panic Attacks - 532
Did you know that 1 in 5 people experience anxiety disorder (representing 3.6% of the population worldwide)? So, even if you don’t think this topic applies to you, personally, chances are you’ll find this episode beneficial as the information will help you be a better friend, parent, spouse or partner to anyone experiencing the symptoms explored today. You’ll hear Chalene — along with her favorite expert, Dr. Mcayla Sarno — break down different forms of anxiety and how to cope with each.
Links from today’s episode:
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- Learn more about Dr. Mcayla
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Eileen !!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!