Death By Water: Parents force feed 11-y-o little boy until dead
An 11-year-old boy is dead after being forced to drink 96 ounces of water in a four hour period. His body was found in his bed, in a urine-soaked diaper and foaming at the mouth. Zachary Sabin's father and stepmother have been arrested and are facing multiple charges in this water intoxication death.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Kathleen Murphy - North Carolina, Family Attorney
- Caryn Stark - NYC Psychologist
- Dr. Free N. Hess, Physician, Child Safety Expert, Founder of PediMom
- Joseph Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville
- Lauren Scharf - Fox 21 Colorado Springs News Reporter