Debating the Sackler Family Role in the Opioid Crisis, and Using AI Bots to Conduct Job Interviews
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai discuss whether pharmaceutical players like the Sackler family members should be held accountable for the current opioid crisis. They then debate the growing reliance on artificial intelligence bots by human resource departments in the job screening process.
Some recent picks:
- Dark (Netflix series)
- Mind Fixers (Anne Harrington)
- Trello (organization app)
- “The Comforting Fictions of Dementia Care” (Larissa MacFarquhar, in The New Yorker)
- @BryanDruzin (Twitter account)
- Knock Down the House (Netflix documentary)
- Sec.gov (to download S-1s)
- Billy Eilish
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.