Debbie Millman | How to Design a Life [Best of]
Embark on a journey of self-discovery and creative wisdom with renowned branding guru and author, Debbie Millman. In her latest book, Why Design Matters: Conversations with the World’s Most Creative People she curates profound insights from global creative powerhouses.
Here's what's in store:
- Hear from the co-founder of the first-ever graduate program in branding and past president of Sterling Brands, who has helped shape identities for giants like Burger King and Star Wars.
- Explore the interplay of design, branding, business, and life from one of Fast Company's most creative people in business.
- Learn how storytelling plays a key role in both personal and professional spheres, from someone who has contributed to The New York Times and Fast Company.
- Uncover the art of designing a fulfilling life of love, joy, and meaning.
This episode is a must for anyone looking to infuse creativity into their life and work. Don't miss the chance to draw inspiration from a woman who's intimately shaped the world of design. Dive in now!
If you LOVED this episode you’ll also love the conversations we had with Milton Glaser about building a life of meaning and impact.
Check out our offerings & partners:
- My New Book Sparked
- My New Podcast SPARKED. To submit your “moment & question” for consideration to be on the show go to sparketype.com/submit.
- Visit Our Sponsor Page For Great Resources & Discount Codes
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.