Decision in Breonna Taylor Case, Largest Vaccine Trial & More Space Junk- Thursday, September 24th, 2020
The news to know for Thursday, September 24th, 2020!
We're talking about:
- the decision in the Breonna Taylor case: one officer was indicted, but not for the charge protesters demanded
- another American company entering the final stage of the race to provide a COVID-19 vaccine, and this one could be different than the others
- California's new rule for cars
- why Amazon is adding a new label to some of its listings
- new blockbuster release dates since movie studios keep pushing them back
All that and more in just 10 minutes!
Head to www.theNewsWorthy.com/shownotes to read more about our guest or any of the stories mentioned.
This episode is brought to you by www.Rothys.com/newsworthy
Thanks to The NewsWorthy Insiders! Become one here: www.theNewsWorthy.com/insider