Declutter through Delegation with Liz August
If you’ve tried to delegate but struggled with the results or considered delegating, but weren’t sure how to or what to or why then this episode is for you. I’ve worked with clients on delegating and I understand how it can be a struggle and also how it can make all the difference. That’s why episode 18 of The Positively Living Podcast is about decluttering through delegation!
In this episode, my guest, Liz August, is sharing the importance of decluttering through delegation and actionable steps you can take right now to simplify your life and address the struggles with delegation. Liz and I cover the following topics:
- How being selective and structured can benefit us personally and professionally.
- The actions that helped her take back precious life moments she was missing and allowed her to live in her zone of genius.
- How Liz consciously codesigned a life with her husband.
- How she declutters and delegates in her own life.
- The three most common reasons people struggle to delegate: Fear, Habit, and Explanation.
Our conversation today is also an important reminder that delegation isn’t only for business and it isn’t only for those who aren’t able. It’s often those who are talented and capable who need it the most and it’s one of the best ways to create a simple and satisfying life.
Thank you for listening! Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips to create space for what really matters in your life
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH LIZ AUGUST:
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Music by Ian and Jeff Zawrotny