Decoding Our Dreams to Uncover Our Innate Guidance with Athena Laz
We will learn:
- How our dreams guide us.
- The symbolic language of dreams.
- Manifesting your waking life with the power of lucid dreams.
We spend a lot of time sleeping. A third of our lives in fact.
Our dreams can be otherworldly, we can have superpowers like flying, sometimes they make zero sense, sometimes we replay pivotal moments and sometimes they are our worst fears realized.
So what does it all mean? Or does it mean anything at all?
There are a lot of theories about dreaming. One theory says that dreams don’t mean anything at all, they’re just electrical impulses and then we construct them together when we wake up.
Sigmund Freud believed that dreams revealed repressed desires or conflicts from childhood. And others, like our guest today, believe that dreams are our innate inner guidance.
So today we’re going to find the meaning in our dreams. Our guest is Athena Laz, depth psychologist, dream teacher, author, and 4th generation intuitive.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/x52
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.