Defining Your Real Marriage Problem | Ep. 459
Marriage issues live in our minds, hearts, bedrooms and thought lives. We may be too close to the problem to know what the real issue is. Over his years as a counselor, Dr. Kim says it’s really common that couples can feel the tension, but they can’t seem to figure out what’s really causing it. Tune in today as Dr. Kim and Christina help you learn to find the causes underneath the symptomatic problems, so that you can truly heal and grow.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Read Christina’s blog, What’s Your Problem, Actually?
- Subscribe to the Awesome Marriage blog, and get a new post from the AM team each Wednesday
- Other podcasts where we’ve talked about trust in marriage:
- Your spouse’s love tank can’t stay full unless you make sure to fill it up! Find out what helps give them that lovin’ feeling with our “Love Cans” resource!
- Sign up to get Dr. Kim’s One Thing To Grow Your Marriage Each Day via email or text here!
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!