Denise Wong | Pulling It All Together
Richard Costello connects with Denise Wong.
Denise has over 15 years of commercial real estate experience focused on the office sector and currently oversees a portfolio of approximately 10 million square feet with Brookfield Properties. Denise holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary and an MBA from Queen’s University.
Denise is a truly dedicated professional who is passionate about giving back and sharing her knowledge with others.
In this episode, Denise covers a broad range of topics including the following:
- What is asset management and what does an Asset Manager do at a company like Brookfield.
- What makes a great Asset Manager?
- Finding the drive to perform at your best every day.
- How to raise your game when motivation is running low.
- Internal drivers behind her success.
- Advice for anyone stepping into the industry.
- Quick fire questions!
This is a great episode for anyone interested in learning more about asset management.