Derek Tharp: spending in retirement
Derek Tharp answers audience questions about how your spending in retirement should change with your goals, stock market returns, and life expectancy.
- Derek Tharp
- The Retirement Distribution “Hatchet”: Using Risk-Based Guardrails To Project Sustainable Cash Flows
- Decision Rules and Maximum Initial Withdrawal Rates
- The Ratcheting Safe Withdrawal Rate – A More Dominant Version Of The 4% Rule?
- Why 50% Probability Of Success Is Actually A Viable Monte Carlo Retirement Projection
- John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy
- Bogleheads® Forum
- Bogleheads® Wiki
- Bogleheads® Reddit
- Bogleheads® Facebook
- Bogleheads® Twitter
- Bogleheads® on Investing podcast
- Bogleheads® YouTube
- Bogleheads® Local Chapters
- Bogleheads® Virtual Online Chapters
- Bogleheads® on Investing Podcast
- Bogleheads® Conferences
- Bogleheads® Books
The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. At Boglecenter.net, your tax-deductible donations are greatly appreciated.