Designing Meaningful Games + Serenity Forge + Z Yang + 005
- Zhenghua Yang tells how video games helped him through a truly frightening part of his life – and now he creates them to bring meaning to people.
- Z talks about his first video game created at the age of 10, and now, his studio: Serenity Forge.
- 5 areas where video games are transforming the future.
- The diverse ways that video games can bring meaning
- Serenity Forge
- Z’s TEDx Talk: Video Games Saved my Life and How They Will Save Yours
- Mystic Melee
- Gone Home
- Luna’s Wandering Stars+++++++
Share this Episode:
1-click Twitter share
1-click Facebook share
Link to this episode
About +7 Intelligence
+7 Intelligence is the podcast about how games impact people.
Each episode explores a different perspective on how games profoundly influence the real world. Interviews with game designers, psychologists, professionals, and everyday players discuss the unique way that games influence their life and work.
Listen to the show:
Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play | Radiopublic
Find the show online:
+7 Intelligence Website
On Twitter: @7_Intelligence
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Teaching with Dungeons & Dragons
What Grand Theft Auto Teaches
Transformative Games and Educational Escape Rooms - Part 2
Transformative Games and Educational Escape Rooms - Part 1
How Games Teach Better than School Can
Games and Education Series Coming March 4th
Armistice in Video Games
Dan Machado Returns - DOCE
Interview Live Stream Wednesday
Game Flow Documentary
Games that Bring Power to the People
What Virtual World Do You Want to Live In?
Games that Challenge What You Believe
The First Game About Peace
Games That Keep Us Safe
How Gamers Cope
Mapmaker: The Gerrymandering Game
Game To Grow
It's Dangerous To Go Alone
What is Gaming Disorder? + Part 2