Designing story-telling robots with Amy Stapleton
This week, Dustin and I are joined by Tellables co-founder, Amy Stapleton, to discuss storytelling through Alexa and the design challenges that come with that.
By the end of this podcast, you'll:
- Be familiar with situational design
- Gain insight into designing with Amazon Polly
- Learn about complex interaction models
- See how you can use metaphors to helps users navigate (in this case, a box of chocolates)
- Understand how to build your own voice CMS and more
About Amy and Tellables
After spending many years in IT, including 14 years at NASA as an IT manager, Amy Stapleton is driving the voice first revolution forward. Tellables build conversational story experiences for talking devices and provide a platform to showcase the work of talented authors within voice apps.