Discover your path to Enlightenment & Awaken your true self! - A Guided Meditation Session & Spiritual Awakening Self-Help Tips from Adyashanti
If you’ve ever wanted to wake up from your dream state, then do we have The Way of Liberation show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with the spiritual teacher Adyanshanti, author of two of the most beautiful and important books I’ve ever read, Falling Into Grace, and The Way of Liberation.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about a practical guide to spiritual awakening and enlightenment.
Awakening & Enlightenment Self-Improvement and Self-Help topics include:
- What Adyashanti was like as a child?
- What he discovered about the world?
- What his early spiritual experiences were like?
- What did Adyashanti discover in a book by Alan Watts?
- How did he get into Zen Buddhism?
- What did he build in his backyard for meditation practice?
- What is the “spiritual fast track”
- What were his awakening experiences?
- Why is it so important we wake up now?
- What’s the importance of moving past our egoic minds?
- What’s the importance of letting go of judgment of yourself?
- What’s the importance of the question of being?
- Why is it so important to know thyself?
- Why is the question of being everything?
- What does it mean to be sleep walking in life?
- Why is it so important to awaken?
- What are the three core practices for awakening?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What is meditation that helps with awakening?
- How does one begin with this type of meditation (and for how long)?
- What is the process of inquiry?
- How does one begin the process of inquiry, and what can it be done on?
- How does one balance inquiry with meditation?
- What’s the importance of introducing a sentence or phrase into meditation?
- What’s the importance of understanding what is looking through our eyes?
- A guided meditation to help us begin the awakening process.
- To find out more visit: Adyashanti.org
And for free meditations, weekly tips, stories and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
And to support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation