Discovering Your Path with Jodi Handrahan
Jodi Handrahan (@naamijo) has been guiding, inspiring and coaching people to reach their highest potential for the past 21 years.
As a mindset coach, Naam Yoga Therapist and founder of Everyday Naam, Jodi uses her intuition and knowledge in a very practical way to help people from all walks of life.
Her passion for living a fun, adventurous, heart-centered life shines through in all that she does - including this conversation.
During our chat we discussed:
- How Jodi discovered meditation and yoga at a young age
- How she found her own path and overcome challenges by looking inward first
- Her terrifying “incident” in Mexico (and what she learned from it)
- Her experience with neurofeedback Brain training (and its benefits)
Some Links From Session 2
- Iyengar Yoga - Wikipedia
- Power Yoga by Bryan Kest
- Kripalu Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Qigong (chi kung) - Wikipedia
- Jodi’s Yoga Community - Naam Yoga
- The Biocybernaut Institute - Neurofeedback Brain Training Programs
- Jodi’s Mentor - Dr. Joseph Michael Levry
- Neville Goddard’s YouTube Channel