Discussing area back-to-school procedures amid the COVID-19 pandemic
This week on the Hear Cincinnati podcast, I am joined by real-time editor Sarah Walsh and senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant to discuss this week's guidelines and updates from Gov. DeWine, a chance to play football for those with cochlear implants, and vandalization of the Black Lives Matter mural in downtown Cincinnati.
Later, near the the 23 minute mark, WCPO senior manager of broadcast Kennan Oliphant and news producer Sarah Sikora join to discuss WCPO's town hall special that featured educational leaders from several schools and discussed back-to-school procedures and plans for the fall semester amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the town hall special at https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/wcpo-will-air-a-virtual-town-hall-on-back-to-school-procedures-in-the-tri-state.
- Gov. DeWine issues no new COVID-19 orders, implores all Ohioans wear masks to avoid shutdown
- DeWine takes Hamilton, Butler counties off 'watchlist,' upgrades threat level for others
- The sound of a dream: New technology helps deaf teen play football
- Black Lives Matter mural in front of Cincinnati City Hall vandalized with red paint
- City working on ideas to repair, protect Plum Street mural after vandalism
- 'Whose streets? Our streets': How disrupting Cincinnati traffic has steered George Floyd protests
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.